Terms & Conditions
Thank you for accessing www.rocketcat.co.uk, home of Rocket Cat - A sub brand of Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing the Rocket Cat website (the 'Site') and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting alcoholic beverages.
Acceptance of Use
Users of this site are bound to the terms and conditions detailed below. By accessing the Site, You should be:
- of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
- in a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- aware of how to consume alcohol responsibly.
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to: http://www.drinkaware.co.uk
If You do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed, you should not use the Rocket Cat Site.
You the user, should make use of the Site in accordance with the following conditions:
- You may not in any way, shape or form act on behalf of Ian Macleod Distillers Limited or affiliated groups/ individuals.
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the Site except as is strictly necessary for your own personal, non-commercial, home use unless otherwise agreed in writing with Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
- You will not express opinions on the Site or related channels that are crude, racist, sexist, vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- When participating in competitions or promotions from the Site or related channels you will ensure to abide by any specific rules set.
- You will refrain from infringing or disrupting the Site from functioning, exposing it to viruses or spams, breaching security or conducting any illegal activity which is likely to violate the rights of Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
- You will refrain from sending content from the Site to persons under the legal alcohol consumption/purchasing age.
- Where relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise questionable in any way or in breach of the terms and conditions.
The information contained on the Site may include views and opinions which, unless expressly states otherwise, are not those of Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
Users should access the Rocket Cat Site at their own risk.
Liability / Warranty
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the Site is correct, Ian Macleod Distillers Limited cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can Ian Macleod Distillers Limited guarantee that the Site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The Site and its content are provided 'as is'.
Ian Macleod Distillers Limited do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the Site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the Site should be done at the users own risk.
Third Party Sites
Ian Macleod Distillers Limited have no control of, accept no responsibility for and do not endorse any content found within third party sites which may be linked to the Rocket Cat Site. Links to these sites are to ease access for the user. Any reliance placed on information found on third party sites should be done at the users own risk.
Should Ian Macleod Distillers Limited or one of its sub-brands run a competition the following terms and conditions apply:
- By entering our competitions, you confirm that you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence.
- Employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with these competitions are excluded from participating.
- You may only enter once.
- Entry into these competitions is free and no purchase is necessary.
- The competition will terminate at midnight (GMT) on the date set unless otherwise specified.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and the prizes are not transferable.
- Dependent on the competition, prizes may only be shipped to selected countries.
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator. The winners will be notified via email after each competition has ended.
- The judges' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The data and/or files submitted along with each entry will be retained for the purposes of administering this competition.
- The entrant consents to the Promoter's use and processing of the entrant's personal data/files in connection with the competition.The Promoter may use such details to let the entrant know about other products, services and promotions which they think may be of interest to the entrant.
- Participants consent to their submitted data/files being used for Marketing purposes by the Promoter but may opt out at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- If uploading a photo as part of a competition, the participant agrees to Ian Macleod Distillers (or one of their brands) making use of this photograph within online promotional channels such as websites and social media pages.
- Participants may opt out of receiving further emails from Ian Macleod Distillers Ltd, any of their brands or from 3rd parties and may request their details be removed from the database by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Offer Codes
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- All offers are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of shipping charges.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competitions at its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably. In all matters regarding these competitions, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding. By entering competitions run by Ian Macleod Distillers Limited, the entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Site are copyright to Ian Macleod Distillers Limited.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.